Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service
- Do you have school-age children (aged 4 to 18)?
- Are they struggling with their emotional health or wellbeing?
- Would you like some support or advice?
Key have a valuable track record of working with young people and their families to build resilience even in very difficult circumstances. We have achieved hundreds of positive outcomes.
How can we help you?
We provide preventative and early intervention support to children and young people with emotional health and wellbeing needs.
We can support families with a wide variety of needs that include:
- Anger problems and emotional control
- Problem solving and resilience building
- Family routines
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Anger management
- School and school exclusion
- Child sexual exploitation
- Internet safety
- ADHD and autism
- Physical and mental health issues
- Bereavement and loss
- Anxiety and stress management
How does it work?
We offer up to 12 weeks of support.
The support will be tailored to the young person and the family's needs. Our workers will help the young person and the family to identify the changes needed and will support both to move forward. This support often includes work in the family home.
Key are able to offer support in following areas: Preston, Chorley, South Ribble and West Lancashire, Fylde and Wyre.
How do I get Emotional Health and Wellbeing Support?
Schools or other services offering your family support often request support for your family/child if you agree to it.
It is usually best to ask for support with completing this as outlined above but if you prefer you can complete it yourself.
Once complete, please email the referral form to PreventionEarlyHelp@lancashire.gov.uk
If this isn’t an option for you please contact us to discuss the best way forward.