The staff never turn me away. They help me think about what went wrong and to learn from it Rachael
- Are you aged 16 to 25 and thinking about leaving home?
- Do you need support to find and keep a home?
- Do you need support, to find a home or are you homeless?
- Are you or are you at risk of homelessness or sleeping rough?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions then drop in may be for you.
Don't delay, act early!
We know there is no simple, "one size fits all" answer
Every person who comes to our drop in brings with them an issue, problem and situation that is unqiue to how it affects them. Along with the solutions that we are able to provide them, we try to bring about a positive change to their lives when they come in to see us.
The sooner you come to us with your problem, the earlier we can help you solve it. Our staff and volunteers are here to help you to imrpove your life.
- Key Unlocking Futures is here to bring about positive changes in the lives of young people. If you need support to repair, rebuild or improve relationships at home. Come in to see us as soon as possible, if you are homelss or at risk of homelessness, then we can you plan for and realise a better future.
- We provide advice to find accommodation, support to boost confidence and self-esteem and support in tackling issues such as health and addiction. We may also be able to support you at Key with routes into education, training and help to secure employment, mediation and family support
- All of our support is free and confidential
- We work closely with other organisations to enusre you get the support you need
- You are free to return to the drop-in at any time if you need futhur support.
Our drop in sessions offer a friendly service that aim to give you confidential advice.
We help you with:
- Understanding your rights
- Looking at your options
- Building better relationships at home
- Applying for housing
- Becoming independent
- Setting up benefits.
If you are homeless we can give you practical help at our Leyland drop in where you can:
- Have a shower
- Wash and dry your clothes in our laundry
- Have something to eat
- Get post delivered
- Use the internet
- Make phone calls.
Our drop-in sessions take place in South Ribble and Chorley. No appointment is required.
Key Unlocking Futures, Unit 2, Balfour Court, Leyland, Lancashire. PR25 2TF
Wednesdays at YPS, 55 Union Street, Chorley PR7 1EB
Mondays and Fridays at Chorley Council, Civic Offices, Union St, Chorley PR7 1AL
Can’t get to a drop in?
If it is not possible to one of our drop ins you can contact us through our website or give us a call on 01772 678979 to arrange an appointment.
If it is an emergency, you have nowhere to go and our office is closed, you can call one of the following out of hours numbers at any time of the day or night:
South Ribble Borough Council’s Housing
Chorley Borough Council’s Housing
Children’s Social Care (for people under 18)