Stakeholder Survey Highlights
Every two years Key consults with our stakeholders to get their feedback regarding how Key are performing, “do we deliver what we say we will? Do we provide a quality service to those we support? Do the staff team perform in a professional manner? and other important questions.
The survey was conducted via survey monkey, Key had 31 responses from organisations/individuals we work with and commissioners than fund our contracts. Stakeholder engagement is essential to ensure Key is delivering quality services which are accessible to those who need them.
I have picked out some key points from the survey, please feel free to look at the complete report in the publications section of our website:
- The survey identified that 78% of stakeholders have been working with Key for at least two years or more, indicating a significant level of belief and trust in Key.
- 93% of stakeholders who responded have contact with Key on a monthly basis, over 50% of those either weekly or a few times a month.
- When asked the question “Does Key communicates well with you” 92% either strongly agree or agree.
- When asked the question “Are Key a provider of quality services)100% either strongly agree or agree.
- From our projects that support people with homelessness or to return/remain at home, 89% of respondents agreed that Key were instrumental in preventing homelessness.
- Key continue to support and empower those that use our services to reach their potential, 93% of respondents felt that Kay are instrumental in supporting people in reaching their potential.
- Key helps people to build their confidence, self-esteem and wellbeing, using a range of assets based approaches, 92% of respondents felt that Key supported people in this way
- 96% of respondents felt that Key’s work strengthened families.