If you or another adult or child are in immediate danger you should call the police on 999.

Worried about yourself or an adult?

If you are worried about yourself or another adult, you should call Adult Social Care Services on 0300 123 6721.

Alternatively, you can report suspected abuse via lancashire County Council's website by clicking here.

Worried about a child?

If it is a child you are concerned for then you should contact Child Care Connect on 0300 123 6720.

For more information about abuse, how to spot it and how to report it, please visit the Lancashire County Council website by clicking here.