Key has been achieving excellent results supporting local people for over 20 years. Our team of expert staff and dedicated volunteers help around 1000 people each year in Lancashire.
We provide services that are flexible, tailored to individuals' needs and that build on people's strengths:
- Drop in services in Chorley and South Ribble for people who are homeless and require immediate help
- A family mediation service for families who are struggling to get along
- A counselling service for people who are having a tough time
- Housing training to help people live on their own
- Employment mentoring and training to build confidence and improve job prospects
- Emotional, Health and Wellbeing support for young people and families, supporting positive changes for the whole family
- Critical Tenancy Support, supporting Progress tenants who are finding it difficult to maintain their tenancies.
For many, Key's support is vital and comes at a critical point in their lives.
The organisations that support us and make great things happen.
Meet our dedicated team of staff, volunteers and trustees.
Useful information and referral forms.
Find out ways to donate, fundraise or volunteer.
Registered charity number: 1154772