What we do
What we do
We catch people before they fall and also help people in crisis find their feet. For more than 25 years, we’ve provided prevention and critical support to people across Lancashire.
Each week around 200 people attend our free drop-in sessions, access free employment support, attend housing tenancy training, visit our community centre café and much, much more.
You’ll find our employees and volunteers out and about in the community, working in schools, homes and community centres to improve people’s wellbeing. We have particular expertise in supporting people to keep their homes and working with young people to resolve family conflict or get them on a better path, whether that’s via counselling or play therapy or something specific to developing their confidence and skills.
If you are an individual, we can help you:
- Resolve family issues
- Get support with Domestic Abuse
- Access specialist help with Autism
- Avoid homelessness
- Improve your emotional health
- Access advice, food, phones, showers and use our address for post, if you are homeless
- Find employment
- Tackle rent arrears to stop you losing your home
- Meet others in your community via The Base
- Prepare for renting your first home
- Benefit from counselling
- Feed your children during the school holidays…and much more.
If you are an employer, we can help you: